Gold pleated maxi


Gold pleated maxi


Gold pleated maxi


Gold pleated maxi


Gold pleated maxi


Gold pleated maxi

You probably recognise this skirt from my BESS Ball post - it's currently one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe. The movement in the skirt is truly incredible - it's a circle skirt as well as being pleated, so it has a huge volume of material, and flows amazingly when you walk. 

I bought the boots today in Forever 21, having gone in with the intention of getting a pair of black wedges. I was leaving the store having found out they were sold out in my size, but these beauties caught my eye and had to be mine. They're incredibly comfortable.

I love the tones in this outfit, they're very soft and simple, but the gold in the skirt keeps it from being boring.  

I'm also thinking of growing out my roots and going for an ombre look again..thoughts?


Jumper - New Look
Dress - Topshop
Fur stole - gift
Boots - Forever 21
Watch - Casio



Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top