14/4/11


14/4/11


14/4/11


14/4/11


14/4/11



14/4/11


14/4/11


14/4/11


I'm finally back posting again. I'm sorry for the long break, I really felt I needed one for a number of different reasons. I realise this shirt was in a post recently and my photo quality isn't amazing here (I missed all the good natural light), but it feels good to get back to blogging. 


As you can see, I got my hair ombred again. After a two day stint with accidentally yellow roots, I realised I just don't like very light blonde hair on myself anymore, and I wanted something a bit different to regular highlights or lowlights. I could not be happier, and owe a huge thanks to Dearan at Style Club in Dublin for being wonderful and making this happen. 


These pants are actually years old, from Bershka. I'm always reluctant to throw away my clothes, or put them in charity bags, and this is proof that it's good to hold on to things sometimes. 

Trousers - Bershka
Shirt - Topshop
Wedges - Primark
Chunky gold bracelet - H&M
On my lips - Revolution by Urban Decay



I styled a shoot with photographer Johnny Macmillan yesterday, expect to see it posted soon. 



Sian



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top