Ever since this Flake ad appeared on my TV screen, I've found myself repeatedly watching it on Youtube. Everything about it is mesmerising - the beauty of model Yulia Lobova, the flowing, ruffled couture creation from Antony Price, the delicate music. You can watch the full ad here

Questions have arisen, however, as to whether this new ad has been plagiarised from Alexander McQueen's film of Kate Moss, used as the backdrop for his Fall 06 show, which you can watch here. To me, it is also reminiscent of the Gucci Flora ad (my favourite ad of all time..I could watch this for hours on end without tiring of it.)

I find this flake ad incredibly beautiful and well executed regardless - in particular the way that Lobova blends so seamlessy and delicately with her dress. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top