Paris will always and forever be magical to me, especially Tuileries. We spent a lot of our trip in this area, both during the day and at night. On this first day, I wore an antique pearl collar given to me by my mother a few years ago; this is possibly my favourite piece of jewellery as it's so classic, yet so special. 

On me:
Tank top - Topshop
Shorts - UO
Flats - Primark
Bag - vintage
Collar - vintage

On Frankie:
Shirt - Zara
Belt - Vintage
Shorts - Topman
Plimsoles - UO


        
                                       

                                      

We spent that night having dinner on Rue St. Honoré, and then went for a walk around the Place Vendome. Unfortunately Miu Miu was closed, but the fact that I was just small enough to fit under the sign merited a picture. 

Beataucue, on the Batofar, was also amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top