IMG_7086

IMG_7087

IMG_7083

This is what I wore out last night, I don't really like the whole 6 inch heels and bodycon dress thing. I picked up this little dress in New Look's sale, and normally wouldn't have chosen this colour, but I'm so glad I did - it feels so summery and light. 

My quest to find the perfect lightweight white socks was finally ended too. I resorted to simply chopping a pair of white tights off at the ankles. 

Last night was fantastic, it started off with an amazing summer feast cooked by my beautiful friend Clare, and ended at Hussle, a new hip hop night in the Button Factory in Dublin. Today - barbecues and Crawdaddy. 

I also have to give New York a huge congratulations for legalising gay marriage, it's fantastic progress towards a more equal world. 



Dress - New Look
Backpack - vintage
Plimsolls - Primark
Watch - Urban Outfitters
Tights cut into socks - George's St Arcade, Dublin




Sian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top