IMG_6979
IMG_6974
IMG_6977

This is definitely not a 'me' outfit. I don't even know if I'd wear this out of the house. But it's always good to try new things, even if they are much more feminine and brighter than usual. As long as you stick to your own personal style, diversity in your wardrobe is certainly a good thing. 

I realised recently that I've missed regular blogging; sometimes real life takes over, but hopefully I'll be able to get back on track quickly. Either way, it's good to be back. 

And I love my bed. It makes me feel like a princess.



Top - DIY from Asos playsuit
Skirt - DIY


ps. Thank you all for the nice comments about my new tattoo. It actually has nothing to do with sailing or Kate Moss (despite liking the former and disliking the latter) - it's simply a personal reminder to myself, to look at when things get difficult. It means a lot to me, so thank you all. 



Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top