Hair products 2011

After my makeup post a little while ago, I started getting questions about my hair, and thought this would be the best way of answering them. 

So this is what I use:

- Redken Extreme shampoo: I use this if my hair's feeling particularly weak. 

- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor: This stuff is great, really thick and creamy and makes your hair super soft. 

- Silver shampoo: I switch between this L'Oreal one and the Schwarzkopf Bonacure True Silver, they take all the yellow out of my blonde. 

- Frizz Ease Reinforce Masque: Again, if my hair's especially bad I'll leave this on for 20 minutes wrapped up in a hot towel.

- Elnett hairspray: Every girl should have this. 

- Sheer Blonde Healthy Attitude: A leave-in conditioner and heat protection all in one. 

- Redken Anti Snap: Does exactly what it says on the bottle, and has saved my hair's life a number of times. 

- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray: Makes my hair lovely and tousled. 


The one thing to understand about my hair is that it's weak from years of bleaching, so almost everything I use is for damage control or heat protection. 

When I have curly hair, I use either bendy rollers on damp-ish hair for a while, or else I just curl it with my straightener (check Youtube for tutorials.)

My colour is just a dark blonde on the roots with light blonde on the ends, and toner. I'm going to get a more extreme contrast done soon too. 

Hope this answers all your questions!


Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top