(photo by Eimear Fitzmaurice)


- You may have noticed my posts have become much more erratic recently. It's coming up to exam time, and last weekend was particularly stressful when it came to work. I just haven't really felt like taking outfit photos since, but hopefully I'll be able to keep posting and stay motivated as the study weeks drag on. 

- I realise talking about the weather is boring, but it's been amazing recently. It finally feels like summer, the breeze is warm and it's sunny. 

- I had my first Fashion Society Committee meeting yesterday, we have some really good things planned for next year. I'll also be writing for their blog, which I'll update you all on soon. 

- I'm getting my hair done on Monday, finally. My roots are about two and a half inches long now, horrendous. How blonde should I go? 

- For anyone in Dublin, especially those not going to the Trinity Ball on Friday (I'm certainly not), make sure you come down to the Bernard Shaw in Portobello tomorrow night for lovely drinks in the sun and some delicious tunes. If you click attending on the Facebook event page HERE, you get into CHEWN! in Crawdaddy for only €3. 




- Hello new followers! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and help my little blog grow. You're all very much appreciated :)







Hopefully be back with more outfit posts soon.


Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top