IMG_7185

IMG_7190

IMG_7191

IMG_7197

From the time I was little, I've always been a huge Star Wars fan - I had the video games, the figurines, the stickers, and later on the dvds and soundtracks. Of course, we are only referring to the original trilogy here. So when I came across this tee on Ebay, I had to have it. 

I actually made these leather shorts myself out of an old pair of leather trousers; you've probably already seen me wear them if you follow my tumblr. I was so excited to finally be able to wear them properly on my day off today. 

The eyeliner was something I came across when cleaning out my makeup drawer a few weeks ago. It's an Urban Decay glitter liner in Spandex, and although I wouldn't normally like that sort of thing, it does look quite subtle on.


Tee - Ebay
Shorts - DIY


Happy Saturday dudes. 




Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top