IMG_7388


IMG_7393

IMG_7395

IMG_7371


The summer has disappeared, again. I'm considering running away to a warmer climate forever. 

I wore this to the Forever 21 Press Launch of their AW11/12 line this morning (photos and review coming soon.) This little studded belt was a gift from them, so thanks Forever 21! The shirt was a Topshop sale find, and technically belongs to my mother - as a friend said today, there's something very Prada about it. The plimsolls satisfy my inner tomboy.

Following on from my favourite day time makeup yesterday, this is my favourite formal/going out makeup - the same base, eyebrow pencil, mascara and varying shades of red or pink lipstick. 

I'm off to Castlepalooza, a music festival here in Ireland, for the weekend, but I'll update upon my return. 


Shirt, shorts - Topshop
Belt - Forever 21
Plimsolls - Primark
On my lips - MAC Dubonnet 



Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top