IMG_7149


IMG_7152

IMG_7148

I won this jacket about a month ago on Fashion Nerdic, and it finally arrived today. I'm ecstatic - it's perfect! So thanks to both Ilanka and American College. 

I decided to go all out and pair it with sporty shorts, but still in a simple colour palette, and with little touches like metallics and a sheer jersey top. 

And yeah, that is a massive plaster on my knee. I'm always getting cuts and bruises on my legs, annoyingly! Also excuse the little scowl on my face, it was very sunny. 


Leather and wool varsity jacket - American College
Silver shorts - H&M Fashion Against Aids
Sheer jersey muscle tee - Topshop
Flats - New Look


Starting in American Apparel tomorrow, so I'm posting this a little early. Wish me luck!



Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top