lace3

lace2

lace4

Some quick photos taken before work today. As uniforms go, this one is pretty awesome, and the fact that I can wear whatever I want, as long as it's American Apparel, is amazing too. 

I'm loving working there right now, but I am incredibly tired and in for nearly full time hours this week, so my blogging drought may continue for a little while. Stick with me!

This top is one of AA's new items; it's the same lace as the long sleeved mini dress and the body suit, but it's actually a cropped tee. Perfect for wearing with high waisted bottoms as you avoid lots of annoying tucking-in!

I hope everything's ok in the blog world, I feel a bit out of touch right now!



Crop lace tee, rigid corduroy shorts, bow - American Apparel
Belt - vintage




Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top