Sunday Catch Up photo 1


  - Happy Sunday everyone. I'm not doing too bad at blogging regularly again, though I'll have to start studying for my exams on Monday so we'll see if I can keep it up. 

- I strongly considered dropping out of college, but I think the best thing to do is just finish the degree. It does feel like a waste of time, but I suppose if I work really hard for the next two years and actually go in every day then I'll gain some valuable things from it. I'd also miss doing stuff for Fashion Soc. Plus, I don't think adding myself to the ranks of freelance stylists in Dublin while the economy is so abysmal is a very clever move.

- As always, for anyone in Dublin, get your asses to the Shaw on Holy Thursday (very few other places will be open/good anyway) for Forward/Slash. On the 28th, you definitely don't want to miss Not Saying Boo..anyone who was at the event on March 16th will agree. This time, there'll also be a rummage sale and a few vintage stalls for anyone looking for some pretty new things. 



Back tomorrow with an outfit post. 



Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top