Wax Jacket

Wax Jacket

Wax Jacket

Picked up this gorgeous little (ok, oversized) vintage wax jacket from the post office today, after winning it on Ebay in the very last three seconds. I was searching for so long for a jacket that would be good in rain, and that I could bring to festivals during the summer, but parkas always looked ridiculous on me, and I was never a fan of the quilted Barbour kind of jackets either. So finding this one was of course very exciting. 

It does have that awful vintage wax jacket smell though, and while I realise most of this is the smell of the wax itself, if anyone has any tips on perhaps making it a bit more subtle, leave a comment with them!

Wax jacket - vintage
Lace dress - Primark
Oversized red cardigan - American Apparel
Bag - Marks & Spencer
Flats - Faith



Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top