Catch-Up photo 22/5/11


After asking you whether you'd all prefer a Sunday Inspiration or a Catch-Up post, Catch-Up was the clear victor.

So..

 - If somehow someone hasn't noticed, I've been sitting my annual college exams for the last two weeks. I'm literally at breaking point now, my second last exam yesterday was disastrous. My last is on Tuesday, thankfully. 

- I'm so, so excited to get to go out again once Tuesday is done. I've had a beautiful pleated orange chiffon Asos dress just hanging in my room, waiting for this day to come. We're heading to the college bar straight after the exam is finished to kick off the day. 

- I decided to try a new foundation (this is how exciting life gets when you spend all day studying!), and chose Bourjoi Healthy Mix after seeing so many great reviews. I thought it was great - light but good coverage, nice scent, made my skin look naturally perfect like I had no makeup on. But then my chin broke out in a constellation of blemishes and a nasty rash. Yet another foundation to add t the pile of things I'm allergic to. 

- Despite all the fun nights coming up in Dublin, what I'm most looking forward to is going to London on June 11th. I'm particularly hoping someone can recommend me a good tattoo artist, I'm finally going to get my fourth done. I want someone with a good reputation and portfolio that doesn't charge hundreds basically. If anybody has a suggestion, leave it in the comment box!



I apologise for lack of outfit posts recently, bear with me until Tuesday! Same goes for he terrible webcam photo above. 


Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top