Exam Season


Exam Season

As I said in yesterday's post, I'm now on the final sprint to the end of exams (a long three week sprint, that is). I'll definitely be posting less because of this, maybe every second or third day instead of my usual daily post. I do have a few days between each exam so I shouldn't have to abandon blogging altogether. Please bear with me during this time, I'll be back with even better posts after. 

So this is where most of my time is spent now - at my little white desk in varying baggy tops and leggings, surrounded by pens and paper. I can't wait to be finished - I'll be starting the summer by re-doing my ombre hair darker, finally getting my new tattoo, and running away to London for a little while. So excited. 

Leggings - Topshop
Top - Vero Moda
Watch - Casio




Sian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top