I've been a terrible blogger recently. Outfit posts seemed impossible recently, as since I've finished exams, I've only been wearing basic shorts and tees to romp around enjoying summer in.

I booked flights to Paris for myself and my other half. After months and months of pining over possibly my favourite city in the world, I finally get to go! The entire time I'm there, I would like to look like this:


Finally, I attempted what is probably my new favourite hairstyle ever tonight. I've been lusting over the Wang side-braids for ages now, but I don't have enough hair to actually do one, so I've been searching for alternatives - this is my favourite so far. 

Colour-wise, I chickened out and stuck with a light honey-ish blonde. I just hate having dark hair, I wouldn't feel like myself.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top