I've always and forever been the most indecisive person when it comes to hair colour. It's been far too many colours over the past two years, including some strange ones such as pastel blue and silver. For the past while I've been stuck in a cycle of bleaching it platinum, then it starts falling out so I dye it darker, then I think it's never blonde enough so I start bleaching again (hence the name Blondorexic..I'm never blonde enough.)

This time though, it really is unhappy; I can't shower without bits of it snapping off, and it's way thinner than it used to be. It also won't grow, which is a major pain in the ass. So I'm thinking of dying over my platinum, even though I love it, with a medium blonde, and putting in a few tailored highlight, which i theory will eventually grow out, leaving me with a blonder version of this:


That's the theory at least..

Tips on repairing damaged hair would be well appreciated! Besides the obvious ones..I've tried pretty much all of them..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top