We grabbed our chance to get out for a night on the one evening that wasn't preceding a 9.30am exam. The lovely Come as Soon as You Hear crew were running 'Strum as Soon as You Hear', with happy music from Frank & Susan and the up-and-coming Bad Actors. This nice, relaxing summery night called for florals - I've worn this jacket only a few times before, but every time I put it on I wonder why it I don't pick it more often. With a belt, I love the way it drapes, and how the back forms pleats, almost like a peplum. Exams are almost over, and summer outfits will rule my wardrobe..I've also been adding small amounts of pink to my hair (it kind of shows up in the last picture) with Lee Stafford's Bleach Blondes Shampoo.

Jacket - L'Art by River Island
White tee (underneath) - American Apparel
Shorts - Pull&Bear jeans with the legs hacked off
Shoes - Primark (€3!)
Belt - vintage from Portobello Market
Mushroom necklace - Swarovski
Swan necklace - Urban Outfitters
Bracelet - Asos
Watch - Casio
Bow - Topshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top