One of my favourite makeup looks this season is Prada's thick, slick orange lips, as seen in both the eyewear campaign and on the runway. For me, this really stands out from the usual summer makeup - loads of tanned skin and golden colours. I'm also seriously lusting after the bleached brows, but I'm way too afraid to try it..

The lipstick I went with in the end was Hot Chilli by 17 (from Boots), mainly because I was unsure whether I'd actually wear an orange lip, and therefore didn't want to blow all my cash on something better. It's alright as lipsticks go, quite matte (and therefore dries out your lips), and the orange isn't quite as pronounced as Prada's, it has more of a red tone to it. I also left off the gloss, mainly because it was downstairs, and I was upstairs..

I think that I maybe like this just enough to invest in a better brand; anyone have any good things to say about MAC's Morange?

In other news..this is my life for the past, and future two weeks. So no more blogging for now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top