I'm such a bad, bad blogger. All I've worn recently is wellies (at a festival) and pajamas (due to fatigue after said festival) but I though I'd share a few recent purchases with you, worn on a short shopping/hairdresser trip to town. The boyfriend now has fantastic hair; mine however, is in serious need of a chop. 

The tan wedge booties were a mere €21 from Primark (or Penneys, depends on where one is from). After lusting over similar pairs from Zara and Schuh, which never seemed to have my size left, I was overjoyed to find these. They're surprisingly comfortable too, considering the price. The leathery studded heart earrings are also from Primark, as are the ruffled socks. Yep, it was a long trip to Primark...

Funny faces in photos can be blamed on my boyfriend/photographer, Frankie. 



Dress - I really can't figure it out, there's just a scribble on the label..
Boots, socks, earrings - Primark
Tights - Topshop
Belt - Vinatge






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top