This has to be, by far, my favourite photoshoot  I've done.
It was an editorial for KISMET magazine.
The clothes were just unbelievable.
The clothes were by Bonzie Crotty, and the styling was done by Danielle Fitzgerald.
The photographer was Lucia O Connor McCarthy, a very beautiful and amazing photographer who works between London & Dublin.
The Make up was by a great girl, Catherine Weldon. Her talent is really outstading and I think she did a great job on this shoot.
Hair was by Jane Akkerman, which was very fun having my hair all huge and having really long extensions put in!


The theme for the shoot was Alice in Wonderland with a pinch of Victorian style. Victorian fashion is probably one of my favourites, everybody looked so elegant and beautiful and I love how they did their hair.
The colours were never that exiting or vibrant so I love how Catherine did really bright make up to mix it up a bit.

This was probably my favourite outfit from  the shoot. That skirt, was just soooo beautiful! it puffed out and I felt like a princess wearing it, combined with the amazing corset I thought Danielle exceeded herself with this shoot.


It was a fantastic shoot with a really great team, and I'm so happy I had to chance to wear these remarkable clothes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top