So this is awesome :) A very talented man called Dave Uda likes to use my photos and make really cool graphic-y desgin photos with them :) this is the latest which was on a wall of a great pub in Dublin called the Fitzwilliam, its a very nice arty/relaxed pub, I really enjoy being part of it.
The last time he used a self portrait i did, he sold it for 400euro or so I hear, so my face is hanging in someones house, which I think is quite exiting :) this is the other photo:
This is quite an old photo of me (hense the blonde hair) and it means alot to me, I took it when I was extremely upset, and I love how he turned it into art, and I love the fading ''I <3'' it just means so much to me. He's extremly talented, you can see his work on his facebook page.
Hope y'all likey.
Lots of love.
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top