these are just a few of the photos from our ''vacation''  :)
  • it was just so amazing, it was insanely hot - 30 to 35 degrees or so a day! The humidity was something mad like 70% for the first few days we were there. We were only there for 6 days, but it felt like a lifetime, but in a good way. I feel like I really belong there.
  • Everyone was so friendly and polite, which I really wasn't expecting, most people say New Yorkers are very rude, which I didn't find at all. Everyone was so helpful when we had a map out, and people were just so smiley and lovely, must be the great weather :) you don't get that in Ireland i'll tell you that.
  • It was insane, nearly every restaurant we went into had the amount of calories written next to the food on the menus! the portions were waaaaaay too big, I didn't fully finish even one meal while I was there.
  • I bought a fisheye lens so I didn't have much money for shopping, but it was fine i still got a nice bag, coat, wolly dress, top and perfume from duty free :)
  • I don't know why people say the shopping is overrated, i thought it was great, down in Soho anyway. We didn't go into any shops such as Macys or Forever 21, I really didn't like the clothes. but there are fantastic shops in Soho. it's also a beautiful part of the city, had a lovely feel to it.
  • i could write for hours about how much i love this city, but i will not bore anyone.
  • it was the most amazing thing and it happened just on time. I need to go back, pronto.
  • Anyone wanna move with me? ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top