This is just an advertisement really.
you can see my facebook photography page here
and my Flickr stream here.
Photography is such a huge passion of mine and I honestly can't get enough of it. I wish I could shoot amazing different models every single day. I have two main life goals, to be on the front of Italian Vogue, and to take the photo for the front cover of Italian Vogue.
Pretty ambitions ey? 
But they're my goals, and I will do whatever it takes to make it big in this industry, which-ever end of the camera that may be.
I just think I can see the beauty in everyone, I often see a girl on the street and have to stop to say wow, my friends often disagree, they don't see what I see, because they are not typically ''pretty'' but I know when I want to take photos of someone.
If you would like to book a shoot with me please email me on Anouskaproettabrandon@hotmail.com.
lots of love
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top