I received this award from the lovely Christine. I'm ashamed to say it's taken me a few days to get around to posting it... thank you Christine!

The rules of this award are to:
  • List 7 things you love
  • Put a link to the artist who tagged you for this honor
  • Pass the honor on to seven artists you feel should receive the recognition, and let them know they have received this award
So here are seven things I love, not counting family, friends and cats:

  1. My sewing machines. I have three. My favourite is a 1961 Bernina 600 that I inherited from my friend's mum.
  2. The Tube Map, which I think is a work of design genius.
  3. My cameras. My main camera is a Nikon D80, but I also have some film cameras: an Olympus Trip 35, a Holga and various others. I don't use them enough but I do love them so much.
  4. My crochet hooks.
  5. Adobe Photoshop. I could spend my entire life just playing around with it.
  6. CSI (Las Vegas, not NY or Miami). Best TV show ever.
  7. My paints! Apart from painting, I just love looking at my box of watercolour pans and seeing all the colours.
I'd like to pass this award on to the following bloggers. Please visit them, because they are all lovely and their blogs are as awesome as they are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top