I ended up with two copies of this month's Leisure Painter magazine, due to my subscription starting on the wrong date. I don't have any real life friends who like painting, so I would like to pass it on to one of my online friends who will enjoy it.

If you would like this magazine, just leave me a comment on this post, and next Friday 24 April I will use a random number generator to pick a winner. Make sure you leave some way for me to get in contact with you - a link to your blog profile or email address or whatever.

If you're in the US you might not have heard of Leisure Painter. It's a lovely magazine, with articles and how-to projects largely dealing with watercolour but also soft and oil pastels, drawing and other mediums as well as book reviews and other goodies.

UPDATE: the contest is closed! Thanks for entering!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top