I absolutely adore this shirt but never wear it, simply because it takes a full twenty minutes to iron, and I'm too lazy. Here I paired it with skin-tight jeans and a white tulle bow tie to add some drama. 

I was forced to use my cheap going-out camera for these as my Canon's battery had died, thus I had to resort to using the flash in two of the shots. 

I'm also giving my bedroom a makeover, which I'll show you all when it's done. I'll probably be moving my outfit pictures in there once it's done and our tree has retired back to the attic for another year. 


** I've also been nominated as Ireland's Top Fashion Blogger, among 51 other amazing Irish bloggers. If you like Blondorexic, or you're simply feeling generous, vote for me here!


http://blog.fayedinsmore.com/irelands-top-fashion-blogger/ **


Shirt - Miss Selfridge
Jeans - grey 'Jamie' style, Topshop
Pearl bracelets - jewellers in Rome
Tulle - Hickey's Fabrics
Boots - Primark (I've been living in them since I got them..)



Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top