Frankie and I had a lovely evening buying presents last night; it was dark and snowy, the Christmas lights were up..perfect! I actually robbed this giant leather coat from my mother - it's huge on me, but that makes it even better for this weather, as I can fit so many woolly jumpers underneath. It also has an amazingly warm sheepskin lining (but isn't aviator-style!) It's the perfect snow-coat. 

Topshop also FINALLY restocked the ring I have wanted since last August (I posted about it in October too). It's easily one of my favourite items of jewellery, including the more expensive pieces I own. I've always had quite a minimalistic approach to accessories, so I prefer on or two statement pieces like this to lots of finicky little items all competing with each other. 


Coat - Leather Sound
Boots - Primark
Scarf and hat - H&M
Ring - Topshop
Snakeskin print bag - River Island


Happy Christmas Eve!


Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top