This isn't really an outfit post, or even a photo diary, just some little bits and pieces I've been doing recently. Our last assignment for this semester was handed in yesterday, and i made the mistake of going out last night with a slight cold; this has now become a full on head-cold. So I've decided to take today off, ie. no makeup, pajamas, and sitting on the couch all day.


I got my hair done at Style Club, my favourite hair salon in Dublin, last Friday. I'd strongly recommend them to pretty much anyone, they have great prices and even better stylists. Dearan, one of the Style Directors, does both my cut and colour; this time I went for a graduated bob and got some blonde highlights through the crown, and I can safely say I love it!



It was my birthday on Saturday, I'm no longer a teenager. It's not that old at all, but saying I'm 20 still feels strange. My boyfriend took me out to the Docklands Christmas Market for mulled wine, hot chocolate and crepes, and to browse the Christmassy-themed and vintage stalls. We then went to the Port House for a tapas dinner. Such a lovely evening. Didn't take many pictures at all, so I'll have to photograph this dress/slip combination again soon.
























We also put our Christmas tree up last Saturday! I love it, it makes the living room so much cosier. 


I found what I think is my favourite makeup look ever last week too. I've been kind of going off full faces of makeup recently, I've been more attracted to bare lids and strong brows and lips. Here, I added lashes to define my lashes even more for a night out. I've been wearing this look so much recently (alongside my Margot Tenenbaum thick-rimmed eyes and bare face/lips), changing the lip colour to suit the outfit. 


And finally, since recently I've only been slaving away over assignments and sleeping (when I'm not heading out at night), I've been constantly bundling myself up in this thick knit H&M shawl. It's the one of the cosiest things I own. I pair it with my kitty sweater (so soft!) and my pajama bottoms from Primark that have little feet attached. 






















Apologies for the incredibly unstructured post and Photobooth photos. As I said, I'm sick and taking a day off!



Sian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top