Hey guys!
K so I've had no internet for about three weeks so havn't been able to blog,
But I have no outfits to show off! Because I've also started a full time job :) So I'm very sorry about that!

But basically I've been shortlisted to become Irelands Most Influential Model!
So far I'm taking the lead, and I wanted to ask you guys could you please vote for me? :)
I've never won anything in my life, and I would be so grateful if you could take some time out to click ''vote'' under the picture of me :)
Here are some examples of my modeling, since I have no new photos to post,












So here is the Link!! if  you guys have the time I would be SOOO thankful!

I will start blogging new things this weekend, when I have a bit of free time,

I'm also going to be doing a little give away soon! so keep checking me old' blog! :D

Lots of love guys,
Merry Christmas :D
xxxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top