Thought I'd do a little recap of what I've done over the past year, mainly through photos. It's been one of the best years of my life so far. 

January





















Started taking outfit pictures, and the idea of actually starting a blog entered my head. 


It snowed a lot, which up until this year was a pretty rare occurence in Ireland. 

We also went on a class trip to Belfast, and I dyed my hair a sort of blondish red, but unfortunately no appropriate photos of the former exist, and none at all of the latter. 

February

Had ridiculous amounts of fun at a Skins-themed night run by Come as Soon as You Hear. Photo by Peter Fingleton. Frankie also DJed for the first time here, and has come incredibly far since. 


March


My hair was once again a platinum white colour, just in time for the 1920s themed Apollo Ball. 


Finally started Blondorexic, and started taking proper outfit photos. 


April




Made my Trinity Ball dress, it's still my favourite item in my wardrobe. It took hours to sew on all the feathers and chiffon petals, but it was so worth it. 


The rest of April consisted of horrible early morning starts and hours studying in the library. 


May


Tinted my hair pink, it looked like candyfloss.



 Befriended a baby crow we found in my boyfriend's garden, named him Bart. We fed him for a little while, but then he got some sort of liver disease and died. 


June


Spent a lot of our time at C.U.N.T. in Crawdaddy. Photo by Patrick Hough. 


July




Went to Paris, my favourite city, with Frankie. 


August consisted mainly of more night outs...


September




Got free tickets to Electric Picnic at the very last minute, ended up having a truly amazing weekend.


October



Started spending a lot of time in the Workman's club, where Frankie has a residency. Also started wearing a lot of shirts..


November


It snowed again, a lot. The whole country was disrupted in various ways. We had fun making snowmen and throwing snowballs.


December



Still in a cycle of going out, and missing college as a result. Frankie and I have both quit smoking though, which is nice. 



So that was my 2010, or at least the most memorable parts of it. It was a great year filled with great people and adventures.




Sian.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top