Apparently it's going to be -12 degrees celsius tonight, so I'm wearing as many layers as physically possible. It's even cold inside the house - the second photo is the result of an involuntary shiver. The snow is really thick again, and it's still falling; the possibility of actually having a white Christmas is looking good! Although with my Daddy currently stranded in Amsterdam, I'd rather have a dry, grey Christmas..

You can still vote for Ireland Top Fashion blogger HERE.

Jumper - knitted by my Granny
Belt - Vintage
Skirt - Primark
Black top underneath - River Island
Fur hat - H&M
On my lips - Zero Guilt by Benefit

Also finally found the Christmas cardigan I bought in Gap in New York a couple years ago. This week, I imagine I'll merely rotate this cardigan, my red reindeer one, and my aran sweater; if you can wear Christmassy things now, when can you?




Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top