It was the like Dublin Fashion week last week, but over here it was just called Dublin Fashion Festival, since there is no real fashion industry over here :)
It was my friend Jessicas first fashion show, and she really rocked it (the blonde girl) she did so well, she did ten million times better than my first fashion show I'll tell ya that!
It was really fun, we modeled clothes for Kling Dublin and a brand called SkunkFunk.
I thought the Kling clothes were quite nice, one outfit in particular (that I didn't get to wear :( ) was just my favouite which is this one:
Modelled by the lovely Hannah McDonnell. It is just so cute, really twiggy-esque. I NEED to get that bag aswel, the great thing about Kling, is that the clothes arn't very expensive! They also have really really cute shoes. I wish I took more back stage photos of the clothes but I was too busy having fun with all the lovely models :)

I also did a fashion show for the lanch night of a new agency called  Platinum Agency & Entertainment where they held a fashion show featuring clothing from FucknFilthy which I love wearing, so I'm happy I was involved in that too, here's a photo of me wearing the tshirt from the catwalk:
The trousers were my own, which are my babies, my American Apparel Disco Pants :D

And that's why I havn't updated my blog in a few days, I've been busy busy!
hope y'all likey
lots of love
xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top