I wish I was privileged  enough to say that, that is me walking out of my own house.
But it's not! I did a great shoot with my amazingly talented friend Lucy Nuzum for a vintage store called ''The Goddess Room'' and that coat is one of their pieces, these photos were just for fun at the end, wearing my disco pants again! I need to start buying new trousers...
But the shoot was fantastic and I'm really looking forward to seeing the photos when they are published in a magazine (we don't know which one yet)
I adore this coat. It was just perfect, the shoulders were padded and huge, which I love in coats, it was wolf fur however. Like I said in my previous post, I wouldnt really buy a fur coat but i'd wear one if given to me etc and I just HAD to get a photo with this! I wish it was mine, alas it was 700euro.
Think the faux fur option is more appealing now!
lots of love :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top