Style verses Fashion. 

I heard that someone said that I had no style, but I had nice clothes - and that I follow trends.

The funny thing about that statement, is that I actually have no idea about trends.
Unlike many other bloggers, I do not have a massive knowledge of fashion & clothing,I do not know all the top designers.  I do not read Vogue & other fashion magazines religiously, infact I rarely ever buy magazines at all.
 Up until recently, I did not follow fashion blogs. 

The thing is, I like what I like. I am inspired by people I see on the street, or Lookbook & the likes. 
I created my own style based around what I liked. Not following what I saw in magazines. I'm not bothered with copying others.

I do not believe I am fashionable. Alot of my outfits are rather plain. But I believe I have my own style, and thats most likely why you clicked on my lookbook picture and read this silly post :) 
 
Blouse: Next 
Trousers: American Apparel  (I need to buy new trousers, I LIVE in those!)
Shoes: Kurt Gieger
Bag: Aldo
Coat: Topshop


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top