When I spied this Christmas jumper in New Look (just opened in the Jervis Centre in Dublin, biggest store in the world apparently) I couldn't resist buying it...subtle it enough to wear in November, yet still definitely a Christmas jumper as it's plastered in reindeer - for me, it's not a Christmas jumper unless it has at least one reindeer on it.

I paired it with these faux leather shorts I got from my mother, and my new cossack hat from H&M - I'm really and truly in love with it, I even wear it with my pajamas. I also got this new watch from Urban Outfitters..I tragically lost my gold mini Casio in September and, despite frantic searches, haven't come across it since.

Christmas cardigan  - New Look
Shorts - courtesy of Mammy
Belt - vintage
Lace Scarf - Primark
Vintage Ice Skate-style boots - Aldo
Woodland animal rings - H&M
Brown ostrich watch - Urban Outfitters


Also managed to get my paws on the one picture of me from the Barry's Tea with WAH Nails event at Powerscourt, sent by Jennie from whatwilliweartoday, and featuring the lovely Aideen of the same blog. It was featured in both the Evening Herald and the Dubliner magazine. 


I like it mainly because my ombre hair is actually visible...thinking of re-doing it next week as it has faded so much!



Sian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top