Picked up this coat two winters ago in Miss Selfridge and haven't stopped loving it since. They described it as 'Peter Pan' collar, which it is when buttoned up at the front, yet at the back the collar reminds me of a sailor or a schoolgirl. Either way, it has an amazing big box pleat at the back which makes it sit out from the body, and gives it lovely movement when you walk. 

It's been so ridiculously cold here these past few days (Frankie claims it was -3 degrees celcius last nigh) so I'm wearing it with a fur stole and warm knit ankle socks. This is also my favourite nailpolish at the moment, it makes my hands look as though they belong to a mannequin.

Coat - Miss Selfridge
Fur stole - H&M
Head band - Primark
Knit Socks - similar pairs available in Primark I think...
Studded brogues - Topshop
Nailpolish - Topshop Nice N' Neutral mixed with Rimmel Silver Bullet



Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top