The weather in Dublin has been a bit mental recently. Last night we have snow and a really huge thunderstorm, which is an incredibly rare occurrence. I stayed up until around 6am watching the lightning with my boyfriend, it was incredible - giant blue flashing forks going the whole way across the sky. When it was finally right over our house, the thunder was so loud that it set of house alarms with every rumble.

It's also incredibly freezing, which is the perfect excuse to steal this amazing leopard faux fur coat from my mother's wardrobe. It is without a doubt the warmest thing I have ever worn. This has been in the family since I was tiny too, so wearing it feels sort of special, as I spent so many years wishing it would fit me. 

I've gotten a lot of questions sent to me through this blog, which I'm planning on answering very soon. If there are any more question that you might want to ask, send them now so I can answer them all at once! 

Leopard fur coat - vintage
Slip - La Senza
Heels - Buffalo
On my lips - Zero Guilt lipstick by Benefit



Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top