So it's coming up to Christmas, and Brown Thomas have just put up the most beautiful window displays.
Alot of Irish people have been blogging about this so I nearly didn't do it, but I felt I had too.
A huge Kudos to the set designer, this is just so beautiful.
I took these photos with my fisheye lens so they look a little obscure, so I'm sorry about that! If I'm bothered I will take photos again and replace them.

What I love about these is not only the amazing layout of the clothes/mannequins etc, but I love the attention to detail with the lighting. Its a beautiful photoshoot just layed out there in front of you, so no one could take a bad photo of this.
It makes walking down Grafton street a little more interesting, and there are constantly people taking photos of the windows, and I feel sorry for all the other shops around it who just cannot compare!
I would love to meet the people who designed this!

love
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top