Here are some of my holiday snaps from when I went over to England to see my best friend in the whole wide world - Alessia :)
It was really fun but much too short, and I actually didn't get too much shopping in, but the things I bought, I needed and I adore :) like my new faux fur coat (topshop) and my amazingly comfortable and warm beautiful heel boots from Kurt Geiger!





And also, Alessia brought me to one of the most beautiful shops I've ever been in, Liberty. The actual buidling is so grand and amazing, almost church like, it's so beautifully laid out and I just wanted to buy everything from that shop. These tights really stuck out for  me: 
They had this huge range of amazing tights, all jewl embedded and beautiful patters, but alas they were VERY expensive, But I would have loved to have bought all of them. They were so special and unique!

All in all It was a great little holiday that flew by way too fast :(
Sucks being back in Ireland - it's so cold and rainy today!!:(

love
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top