I get alot of emails from people asking me how do I get my hair to look the way it does, always full and thick, and I often get comments on lookbook from people saying they are jealous of my hair.
Well, they needn't be!
My ''hair'' is all a sham. My hair is about shoulder length and very very thin. 
I'm actually very unfortunate with my hair, and I'm almost NEVER seen without some sort of hair extension piece. I've had fake hair weaved into my head, I've had the bonded hair, clip ins, and they've always made me feel great, gave me that extra confidence, but were always such a hassle.

So thats why I couldn't praise HairSpray more for this amazing little number, the scrunchie. 

It just looks so ridiculous on its own. But I swear by it! This is virtually hassle free. All you have to do is put your hair up in a bun, and wrap  the scrunchie around it - and ba-da-boom, full thick looking hair!
I wish I was getting paid to advertise Hairspray like this - but it's just too good of a secret to keep to myself anymore!

In other news, I am soooo loving the course I'm doing at LA Make Up Academy! I'm never ever bored and the day literally flies by, and the tutors are all so wonderfully friendly and helpful!
Yesterday we needed to bring male models in to do a sort of ''male model catwalk'' look and my lovely
Ronan  agreed to come in and help out, what he didn't know is that there was a shortage of male models and he was passed around a few times (ha-ha)
heres a photo of the lovely Kerri doing his make up:


-----------------------------------


Heres my lookbook photo for today - very plane,
Coat - Topshop
Bag: Aldo
Snood: Primark
Thats it for now folks!
Love
xxxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top