This is a photo I took with a self timer of yours truely and my wonderful Ronan a while ago,
but thought I'd save it til now for Valentines day and all :)
I'm very annoyed, Ronan has an exam tomorrow (valentines day) from 6:30 - 8pm 
Who is the genius who came up with that time for an exam - it's dinner time!!
But we will still make the most of it.


I want to dedicate this post to how amazing Ronan is.
Ronan and I met little over three years ago and began dating almost immediately. We just clicked, and everything felt comfortable. We met when I was seventeen, and Ronan was 22. Since Ronan was older, I automatically thought he was the coolest guy I've ever met :)

I thought he was also the hottest guy I'd seen, and felt so lucky to be with someone like him, and knowing he felt the same about me was just overwhelming.
We were inseparable from the moment we met, every spare minute we got we spent it together.
Like all couples however, we had/have our problems. We have been through a lot together & as induviduals and have broken up countless times.
But this has made us so much stronger. We have grown together as a couple and on our own, and only god knows what kind of people we would be if we didn't find each other.
 (this is an old photo I love, We both had loads of hair then!)
Ronan is the most interesting, funniest, loving, generous person I've ever met,
I love our shared love for kittens and cats, I love his grumpy face in the mornings, I love the way he touches my face & I love his smile most of all.
I still look at him and think he's the hottest bloke I've ever seen and I just want to kiss his wonderful face all day! (kissing him is like chocolate <3 )
This is the cheesiest load of cheese I've ever written, but hey, tis the season?
love you baby.
xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top