Black & White Shirt


Black & White Shirt


Black & White Shirt


Black & White Shirt


Finally, I'm back with an outfit post. I've been run off my feet recently styling the Trinity Fashion show and trying to make college deadlines, but my small hiatus from blogging should hopefully be over now. 

I came across this shirt on ebay just by chance one day, and only payed €12 for it. It's many sizes too big, but works tucked into shorts or worn open and loose. 

The lipstick was a freebie in one of the goody bags from the show, which was last Thursday - it's a shade called Alarm by Rimmel, and I think it's my new favourite summery red. 

Don't forget to enter the little giveaway below! 


Shirt - Betty Barclay
Shorts - BDG, from Urban Outfitters
Bag - River Island
Watch - Casio




Sian. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top