Jason Wu

source: www.fashiongonerogue.com


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com

Possibly my favourite runway show of all at NYFW this year. I thought every piece showed amazing attention to detail, and the materials were simply incredible. I also loved the colour palette. 




BCBC Max Azria


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com

Beautiful draping and layering. Still not sold on turtlenecks though. 





Marc by Marc Jacobs

source: www.fashiongonerogue.com


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com

Very much safari inspired, and as usual had all the flowy skirts and bright prints that we've come to expect from the Marc by Marc Jacobs collections. The pieces that really caught my eye were those nearer the end, shown in the first three photos here. 




Proenza Schouler


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com

Proenza Schouler never fails to delight me. The texture and structure of everything in this particular collection was breathtaking. 




Anna Sui


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com

Again, the thing I loved about Sui's collection was the use of texture, particularly in the first look. This, to me, is very much the winter part of an Autumn Winter collection. 




Narciso Rodriguez


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com


source: www.fashiongonerogue.com

I thought the use of rich, jewel-tone colour in this collection was beautiful, as well as the fabrics and detail amongst the stitching.


All images via style.com




I'm back from my mini blogging hiatus, starting to recover from whatever virus I had. Might do another post on the rest of the collections I liked at NYFW, this is really only a handful. 

To all of my lovely tumblr followers - Hi! Come follow me here, my tumblr is only a secondary thing where I find photos I like.

Should have some outfit posts soon.




Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top