(all photos by Stephen Moloney)

Today I had the absolute pleasure of being shot by Stephen, of Stitches Fabric and Soul. Not only is he an excellent photographer and lovely guy, he's also been impeccably dressed each time we've met. His blog is one of the few that I'm always excited to read.

I still can't get over these shoes - having worn them around, I am so incredibly pleased to find out that they are the most comfortable heels I own. I've also fallen hard for this ladder stitch top, that I actually stole from my mother's wardrobe - it's just that little bit different from the lace tops that have become so popular as of late. 


Shoes - Office
Trousers - Zara
Top - Primark
Belt - vintage
Necklaces - Swarovski (mushroom) & Urban Outfitters (swan)




Sian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top