Fringy!!



 Before:
After:


Another fantastic hair piece that I got from the amazing Hairspray. (I'm also wearing the 'scrunchie' from hairspray alongside the fringy!)
I used to have a fringe, and my hair is too thin to really keep one, it was really pathetic looking and it only looks good if its really nice and full looking (which mine wasn't), so this little clip in fringe is perfect if you have crap hair like me!
It was about 15 euro, and I think its great for anyone thinking of getting a fringe, just pop one of these on first to see how you feel with it before you leap in and cut off a big chunk of your hair, because it takes forever to grow it out (like I'm trying to do now)
I also get bored very easily with my ''hair'' so this is something new and nice to mess around with, fringe today, gone tomorrow.
Another two second wonder.
I seriously love Hairspray!
xxx





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top