So I love, and think its quite funny, how denim on denim has made a come back.
When I was about 10/11 I used to love my denim jacket (that had a zip instead of buttons - it was awesome) and I used to wear it all the time, with my jeans (flared - usually had flower patterns at the bottom + flowery Dr.Martins)  and people used to make fun of me, saying i was wearing too much denim.
Who knew that 10 years from then it would actually be acceptable to wear?
I have had this denim shirt locked away in the back of the wardrobe for god knows how long, and the shorts are some I got in topshop one day when I was in a hurry and got them in the wrong size (bloody american sizes! why can't we just have S/M/L?) so they are two sizes too big, but i adore the colour of them and don't mind that they are rather big on me.
My belt, is the belt I wear with literally EVERYTHING - from Urban Outfitters.
Its one of my best buys, because it really does complete nearly all my outfits.
and last but not least - my tights are from Primark! woop for cheap tights!

I am wearing  a Mac lipstick called Costa Chic, its my new favourite. I like to wear it nearly everyday it really is just so lovely and really brightens up the face, I think coral colours suit practically all skin tones so would look great on everyone, but I must say I ADORE it right now.

I have had a few emails from people asking about how I do my make up etc, and was wondering would you guys like me to do a make up tutorial
I wouldn't be doing anything too mad, just showing you guys how I wear my make up for day to day stuff and more full on (like the look above) for photographs! 
let me know :)
lots of love
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top