19/2/11


19/2/11


19/2/11


19/2/11


19/2/11


19/2/11


19/2/11





























Finally, another outfit post. Today was my first day out after being ill for a whole week, I went shopping with my mommy. So I guess, not wanting to become sick again, this outfit was a result of wanting to be warm and the cutesy, summery mood I was in this morning. 

I picked up these sunglasses in Paris last summer. I always loved really angular sunglasses, but with my angular face it was just too much, so I went the opposite route and got spheres. 

This lipstick is also a very recent acquisition. It looks like candy, and is a gorgeous, creamy formula. Excuse the chapped lips. 

Stay tuned for a giveaway this coming week!


Jumper - knitted by my lovely gran!
Skirt, ring - Topshop
Shirt - Primark
Sunglasses - H&M (check out Shop Alike for loads of shapes and styles)
On my lips - Palest Lavender (129) by Barry M




Sian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top