BESS Ball


BESS Ball


BESS Ball


BESS Ball


BESS Ball


BESS Ball


The BESS Ball (Trinity's busniess and economics society ball) last night was fine. Not amazing, just fine. 

Unfortunately, I was late getting ready for it, and missed any good light for photos, so all I have are these. I'm sure some appropriate photos of the Ball itself will surface, in which case I will share them with you. 

This dress is one of the main reasons I went to the Ball - when I saw it on Topshop's website for £15, I couldn't say no.  I spent a large portion of the night scooping the skirt up in my hands, the sheer volume of material in it was insane. 

My shoes also held up quite well all night, I managed to last a solid 6 hours in them with no pain (although admittedly, the pain by the very end of the night was crippling.) I was also wearing my wing ring from Topshop, a large mirrored ring from H&M, and my brown ostrich watch. 

As always, Coco wanted to be in my pictures too. 


Dress - Topshop
Shoes - Office
Collar - vintage




Sian. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top